Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Dance!

Just a few days out of the starting block and Missing Minorities has been nominated for a June 2007, Just Post award!

I woke to see an email from Izzy over at the Blogchicks blogroll that said my blog had been nominated for something. Of course, I thought it was my other blog (I won't link it here, but if you're curious click on my profile and it's there.) However, when I read it, I knew what I usually blog about might interesting it's not "very important".

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know I nominated your blog for a "Just Post"
award. Normally, you would do this for a post but I nominated your
whole blog because I think what you're doing is very important.
I'm still wiping the sleep from my eyes, so I'm not even sure how this works, but the Just Post June 2007 list is here and I've also put it in our side bar. So click over, show us some support and take a look at the other nominees while you're there.

I see this as a way to just spread the word about what we're all doing so it's win-win for everyone.

Thanks Just Post readers!

Happy Dance time!

2 comments:

Girlplustwo said...

thank you for creating such an important blog. it's an honor to have you at the table.

Regina said...

Thanks Jen...

I'm about to take it further. I'm hoping that there are already blogrolls and webrings on missing persons.

I'm busy right now but should be finished in a couple of weeks. Once that happens, I'll be hitting up sites to put together a blogroll to direct more people to these types of sites.